|Webinar on Entreprenurship Issues & Challenges: A Dimensional Approach to Start UP||29-06-21|
|Webinar on Job Prepardeness, Communications skills Etiquettes & Manners||03-07-21|
|Webinar on Personality Development & Brand Yourself||04-09-21|
|Webinar on New HR Skill: Campus to Corporate||13-09-21|
|Webinar on "Sambhav" e-National Level Awareness Programme-2021||26-11-21|
|Webinar on Chartered Accountant Course As a Career||02-12-21|
|Webinar on Placement at DCB Bank||15-12-21|
|Placement Opperturities Notice||23-12-21|
|Reporting Template I|
|Reporting Template II|
|Webinar on "CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT AS A CAREER"|
|"Sambhav" e-National Level Awareness Programme-2021|
|Career Counselling Programme1|
|Career Counselling Programme2|
|Career Counselling Programme3|
|Career Counselling Programme4|
|Career Counselling Programme5|
|Career Counselling Programme6|
|Career Counselling Programme7|
NUMBER OF ACTIVITIES OF CAREER AND COUNSELLING CELL(CCC) FROM 2013-14 TO ONWARDS
Apart from these students also participate in different Off-Campus Interview in other colleges.
BROAD OPERATIONAL MODEL OF CCC (CAREER AND COUNSELLING CELL)
1. To arrange one-to-one and group career counselling sessions for the students to make them aware of their strengths and weakness, explore their values and interest, identify the skills gaps and take up new learning to achieve career goals. To measure their aptitude, Emotional Quotient (EQ) using standard techniques/agencies.
2. Social media groups: To create social media groups to have immediate information regarding job or higher opportunities.
3. Basic Employability Skills Training: To organise Basic Employability Skill Training for students of all streams that include (i) job preparedness, (ii) communication skills, (iii) etiquettes and manners, (iv) personality grooming, (v) team work and (vi) IT Skills.
4. Employability Assessment Test: To arrange employability Assessment Test in association with organizations such as NASSCOM (NAC-TEC), Aspiring Minds (AMCAT), Mettl Test (MET), Wheebox Employability Test and Youth Work Test and share the comprehensive report with the students for corrective action.
5. Online Mock Tests: To tie up with portals like www.placementseason.coms for online mock tests free of cost.
6. Virtual Recruitment: To make arrangements with recruitment portals such as www.firstnaukri.com, www.monster.com and www.fresherworld.com for online registration and selection of students of the College free of cost.
7. Campus Recruitment Drives: To facilitate campus recruitment drives inviting corporate, banks, NGOs and government departments.
8. Inspirational and informative Talks: To organize motivational talks and studentís interaction sessions with local eminent professionals.
9. Entrepreneur Development Programme(EDP): To launch EDP and self-employment guidance sessions for young talents. To extend its services in the nearby affiliated graduate colleges providing placement and opportunity to U. G. students.
10 Consortiums: To make consortiums with nearby educational, industrial and other relevant institutions for effective implementation of common programmes.